• All Memberships entitle the member to 7 buy-1-get-1-free credits that may be used throughout the season. The 2-for-1 discount is restricted to one use per visit, but may be used to see the same show more than one time on different dates.
(Each membership may be used a maximum of 7 times throughout 2020.)
• Purchase one Membership for each party of two attending.
• Purchase of one full-price admission must accompany each membership, each time the membership is used. Membership discount is not valid in combination with any other discount or promotional tickets. Other restrictions may apply.
• All Memberships entitle the member to 10% off all tickets purchased to A Christmas Carol and/or It’s a Wonderful Life. Buy-1-get-1-free credits are not valid on tickets to A Christmas Carol and/or It’s a Wonderful Life.
• Seating is based solely on availability. The earlier you book your seats, the better the chances that we will be able to accommodate your seating request. While we will try to honor all requests, we cannot guarantee a specific seat location to any member.
• All Members may order their seats as far in advance as they like. Payment is required 14 days prior to the chosen date. If an order is placed less than 14 days before a performance, payment is due at the time the order is placed. If payment on advance orders is not made 14 days prior to the show date, any unpaid tickets are subject to cancellation without notice.
• Tickets are non-refundable, however members may exchange their tickets for another date by calling the box office at least 24 hours in advance of the show date. All Members will receive one complimentary exchange per show. Additional exchanges will be subject to a handling fee. The $3.50 per ticket processing fee is waived for all members.
• VIP members have the benefit of being able to request reservations for the new season as soon as they purchase a membership. Until Oct. 1, 2019, reservations are accepted only via the VIP Advanced Date Selection form, and processed according to the date received. After Oct. 1, 2019 you may place 2020 reservations by phone or in person. (We reserve the right to limit orders to one reservation per call or visit during peak office hours.)• All Memberships include the buffet dinner, tax, and the production. Gratuity and à la carte purchases are additional.As with any live theatre, the actual production, show dates and times are subject to change.Ticket holders will be notified of any changes that affect their order.